Monday, May 27, 2013

We're going on a bear hunt!

We read a book called "We're going on a bear hunt" and a poem called "Teddy bears". 

We sure love bears! We had a teddy bears picnic, and did some great writing and art, check it out!










We did some great writing too! Have a read.



I love my teddy bear because she is snuggly and cuddly. She is soft as a cloud. Her name is Flower. She is fluffy. She is golden and brown. TR


My friendly teddy bear is soft. His name is David. He’s orange and gold. He is fluffy. He’s got soft ears and he’s got sparkly eyes. He smiles like a rainbow. He’s cute and he plays with me everyday.
AG
 My teddy bear is called Green Lantern. He is a super hero. He is orange and brown. He is also some yellow. EU

My teddy bear is orange, yellow and brown too. Her name is Sparkles. She is soft as my monkey’s fur. She likes hugs and kissing. She likes me! While I’m at school she snoops for soup. LW










Check out our art.
We are learning about painting skills. We could either cross hatch or swipe paint across the background using cardboard. It was great to layer them up. We are also learning about quality work and leaving no white space, colouring with the right colours and colouring inside the lines. Aren't they great!




Teddy Bears on PhotoPeach
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Room 10,

Great job! We want to see more and more videos from you! And we enjoyed it! We think you are all amazing artists!

Rainbows and Sunshine,

Room 5

Unknown said...

Looks like you and all your teddy friends are having a fun picnic